Plenty of space with a full-sized bedroom.
The Abodu One is perfect for accommodating recent graduates, welcoming guests, or using as a home office space. We provide end-to-end project management services to make the building and installation process simple and convenient for you.
Abodu One is our flagship no-compromise one-bedroom accessory dwelling unit (ADU). You get a full-sized living area, kitchen, bedroom and bath, plus cathedral ceilings—all at a footprint of just 500 square feet. Installing an Abodu ADU adds value to your property, and our off-site building process ensures that you won’t have construction crews on your property for months. Elevate your backyard living with an ADU.
Our pricing is upfront from day one, there are no hidden costs or stress. And with the Abodu Pricing Guarantee, if the cost of your project changes, we guarantee that we don’t profit from the change. We also don’t mark up permitting fees.
This budget includes the following:
- Home visit to ensure that your backyard and an Abodu is a great fit
- Pre-approved plans for the fastest possible permit approvals (we pull the permits for you)
- Completed Abodu (including finishes & appliances)
- Standard site work (including foundation, trenching, utility tie-in)
- Delivery of the Abodu from our factory to your site
- Installation of the Abodu unit on-site, including craning (up to 100 ft.)
*Monthly pricing based on 30 year loan period, 4.43% APR, 640+ credit score for primary residence cash-out refinance. Your Loan Estimate terms may differ.
- Optimized layout, with dedicated spaces designed for living.
- No-compromise kitchen, with full-size appliances, included.
- Signature cathedral ceilings, and optimized windows for natural light and privacy.
- Curated interior and exterior options: La Cantina accordion-style door; combination washer and dryer; six different siding styles.
- 14' x 35'
- Spacious bedroom (10' x 14')
- 1 bathroom (9' x 5.5')
- Galley kitchen (9' x 7.5') with full-size appliances
- Living / dining room
- 500 square feet
Our base pricing does not include:
Permits & Taxes
Estimated all-in project costs
Every property is different, but based on projects we’ve completed, you can expect your all-in project cost to be approximately:
Note that permitting fees are allowances and will be passed through to you at-cost.
*90% of projects see between $0 and $25k of custom sitework ($20k on average)
And, well make it easy.
With concierge-level service from blueprint to delivery, you get a familiar face walking you through every step.View our service