Abodu One ADU
Plenty of space with a full-sized bedroom.
Abodu One is our flagship no-compromise one-bedroom accessory dwelling unit (ADU). You get a full-sized living area, kitchen, bedroom and bath, plus cathedral ceilings—all at a footprint of just 500 square feet. Installing an Abodu ADU adds value to your property, and our off-site building process ensures that you won’t have construction crews on your property for months. Elevate your backyard living with an ADU.
The Abodu One is perfect for accommodating recent graduates, welcoming guests, or using as a home office space. We provide end-to-end project management services to make the building and installation process simple and convenient for you.
$268,800 or $1,972/mo*
Our pricing is upfront from day one, there are no hidden costs or stress. And with the Abodu Pricing Guarantee, if the cost of your project changes, we guarantee that we don’t profit from the change. We also don’t mark up permitting fees.
This budget includes the following:
- Home visit to ensure that your backyard and an Abodu is a great fit
- Pre-approved plans for the fastest possible permit approvals (we pull the permits for you)
- Completed Abodu (including finishes & appliances)
- Standard site work (including foundation, trenching, utility tie-in)
- Delivery of the Abodu from our factory to your site
- Installation of the Abodu unit on-site, including craning (up to 100 ft.)
- Optimized layout, with dedicated spaces designed for living.
- No-compromise kitchen, with full-size appliances, included.
- Signature cathedral ceilings, and optimized windows for natural light and privacy.
Curated interior and exterior options: La Cantina accordion-style door; combination washer and dryer; six different siding styles.
- 14' x 35'
- Spacious bedroom (10' x 14')
- 1 bathroom (9' x 5.5')
- Galley kitchen (9' x 7.5') with full-size appliances
Living / dining room
500 square feet
Our base pricing does not include:
Additional utility trenching beyond 50’
Additional craning distance beyond 100’
Permits & Taxes
Sales tax varies by city and is assessed on the value of the Abodu unit less site work
Permit costs also vary by city, but typically fall within 5 to 10% of the total project price.
We do not mark up permitting fees.