- any content that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, racially or ethnically offensive, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity;
- any message, data, code, or software that would violate our, or any third party, proprietary or intellectual property rights, including unauthorized copyright text, images, programs, trade secrets, or other confidential proprietary information, or use trademarks or service marks in an infringing fashion;
- any personal information of a third party, or images that include a third party or depict a third party’s likeness, without the third party’s express, written consent;
- any advertisements or solicitations of business, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or bulk e-mail lists;
- any materials that violate, could cause us or a third party to violate, or encourage us or a third party to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation; or
- any content or communications intended to impersonate someone else.
(d) Your Responsibility for Your Content.
Your Content is your sole responsibility. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for Your Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any of Your Content. Abodu further reserves the right to monitor delete or modify any of Your Content that it deems offensive, inappropriate, advertising, illegal, off-topic, or otherwise violates this Agreement. Abodu further reserves the right to terminate a user’s access to the Site, for any reason, at its sole discretion. Abodu reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of our guests or the public. Abodu has no liability or responsibility to users of the Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Abodu may suspend or terminate, in whole or in part, your access to the Site and the related services if you violate the terms and conditions set forth in this Section. If your violation of this Agreement is related to the purchase of a product on the Site, Abodu may also cancel or void any related purchase order.
- • introduce into the Site or Services any virus, rogue program, time bomb, drop dead device, back door, Trojan horse, worm or other malicious or destructive code, software routines, denial of service attack, or equipment components designed to permit unauthorized access to the Site or the Services, or to otherwise harm other users, Abodu Content, or any third parties, or perform any such actions;
- • use the Site or the Services to commit fraud or conduct other unlawful activities, including but not limited to using stolen payment information to make a purchase;
- • access or attempt to access any other person’s account, information, or content without permission;
- • copy, modify, create derivative works, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to learn the source code, structure, or ideas upon which the Site or the Services are based;
- • use any bot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of harvesting or compiling information on the Site or the Services for any reason;
- • use any Abodu Content made available through the Site or the Services in any manner that misappropriates any trade secret or infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- • decrypt, transfer, frame, display, or translate (except translations for personal use) any part of the Site or the Services;
- • connect to or access any Abodu computer system or network without authorization; or
- • use the information in the Site or the Services to create or sell a similar service.