The Dwell House
California, meet Copenhagen. Introducing the Dwell House: our most premium backyard home yet. 540 square feet, curated design touches throughout, and our signature turnkey service. Born from an exclusive collaboration between Abodu, Dwell, and Norm Architects, the Dwell House is crafted for discerning individuals and families who simply demand the best.
$389,000 or $2,854/mo*
Our pricing is upfront from day one, there are no hidden costs or stress. And with the Abodu Pricing Guarantee, if the cost of your project changes, we guarantee that we don’t profit from the change. We also don’t mark up permitting fees.
This budget includes the following:
- Home visit to ensure that your backyard and an Abodu is a great fit
- Pre-approved plans for the fastest possible permit approvals (we pull the permits for you)
- Completed Abodu (including finishes & appliances)
- Standard site work (including foundation, trenching and utility tie-in)
- Delivery of the Abodu from our factory to your site
- Installation of the Abodu unit on-site, including craning (up to 100')
Conceived By Dwell
Designed By Norm Architects
Executed By Abodu
Custom made by Nanawall, the bifold glass wall has a minimalist frame to maximize natural light. And at 12-feet wide, it allows indoor and outdoor spaces to connect seamlessly.
Cabinets and Countertops
Faucets and Fixtures
Our Base Pricing Does Not Include:
Additional utility trenching beyond 50’
Additional craning distance beyond 100’
Permits & Taxes
Sales tax varies by city and is assessed on the value of the Abodu unit less site work
Permit costs also vary by city, but typically fall within 5 to 10% of the total project price
We do not mark up permitting fees