Abodu Two ADU
The backyard house with a lot more home.
With our Abodu Two, you can add value to your home by creating a complete outdoor living space for guests, tenants, or yourself. We handle all of the project management services from start to finish, so it’s simple and convenient for you to purchase and install your new accessory dwelling unit (ADU). Accommodate tenants, host family, or move in yourself. With the Abodu Two, you get all the features of an Abodu One, plus an extra bedroom (or is it an office or gym?)—with a footprint of just 610 square feet. Installing an ADU adds a new dimension to your outdoor living space and our off-site building process lets you enjoy home improvement without the hassle of having equipment and contractors on your property for months.
Our pricing is upfront from day one, there are no hidden costs or stress. And with the Abodu Pricing Guarantee, if the cost of your project changes, we guarantee that we don’t profit from the change. We also don’t mark up permitting fees.
This budget includes the following:
- Home visit to ensure that your backyard and an Abodu is a great fit
- Pre-approved plans for the fastest possible permit approvals (we pull the permits for you)
- Completed Abodu (including finishes & appliances)
- Standard site work (including foundation, trenching, utility tie-in)
- Delivery of the Abodu from our factory to your site
- Installation of the Abodu unit on-site, including craning (up to 100 ft.)
Our base pricing does not include:
Permits & Taxes
Estimated all-in project costs
Every property is different, but based on projects we’ve completed, you can expect your all-in project cost to be approximately:
Note that permitting fees are allowances and will be passed through to you at-cost.
*90% of projects see between $0 and $25k of custom sitework ($20k on average)
- Optimized layout, with dedicated spaces designed for living.
- No-compromise kitchen, with full-size appliances, included.
- Signature cathedral ceilings, and optimized windows for natural light and privacy.
- Curated interior and exterior options: La Cantina accordion-style door; combination washer and dryer; six different siding styles.
- 14' x 44'
- Dining room and two spacious bedrooms (10' x 14')
- 1 bathroom (9' x 5.5')
- Galley kitchen (9' x 7.5') with full-size appliances
- 610 square feet